LEXINGTON, Ky. (Jan. 26, 2023) — The Kentucky Network for Innovation and Commercialization (KYNETIC) has selected eight applicants from its Cycle 6 for project funding.
KYNETIC is a National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded Research Evaluation and Commercialization Hub (REACH) and part of the national NIH Proof-of-Concept Network.
The program offers entrepreneurial education and proof-of-concept/product development grants to accelerate the translation of academic innovations into biomedical products by investigators throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
KYNETIC awarded grants to the following applicants:
- Mark Fritz, University of Kentucky
- R. Kip Guy, University of Kentucky
- Jill Kolesar, University of Kentucky
- Andrea Behrman, University of Louisville
- Levi Beverly, University of Louisville
- Daniel Boamah, Western Kentucky University
- Andrew Long, Northern Kentucky University
- Christina Ralph-Nearman, University of Louisville
The KYNETIC program is led by the University of Kentucky, the University of Louisville, the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development and Kentucky Commercialization Ventures.
Full story: KYNETIC awards 8 commercialization grants | UKNow