Gap Fund Managers Web-Workshops: Cultivating Gap Support Programs
The Gap Fund Managers Web-Workshop Series is for current/aspiring gap fund managers and stakeholders. This series will goes beyond general fund overviews, to detail tactics and program considerations when creating and developing a gap funding program.
This 90-minute discussion highlights three, unique gap fund support programs that incorporate students, faculty, and external advisory groups (corporate, investment, technical) along side the capital. This is a leading practice in driving innovation at top universities.
All events are CLP CE certified for professional development credit. Each comes with access to high-quality video of event and access to associated presentation decks and materials.
(Check out Sample Video)
Key Discussion Points
- Innovative Gap Support Programs: incorporating faculty/students into the evaluation and management process
- Entre-faculty education: Ways to use the gap fund process as a training/experience platform for you innovative faculty, students
- Student and Faculty funds: Student/Faculty-led and -managed gap fund programs
- Mentorship/Community-building: Tactics to engage technical, business, and investment perspectives from outside the university into all facets of your gap fund process
This Workshop Only
- Organizational access to Gap Fund Managers Workshop: Cultivating Gap Fund Support Programs
- Organizational access to Gap Fund Managers Workshop: Cultivating Gap Support Programs
- Organizational access to Gap Fund Managers Workshop: Managing the Gap Fund Process
- Organizational access to Gap Fund Managers Workshop: Raising and Sustaining Gap Funds